Healthy Food for the Whole Family
First of all, let's pay attention to the ecology of nutrition. This means choosing food that would not harm your body or your child’s body. And at the second stage, you can think about the optimal strategy of nutrition. We eat a lot of products, which ecology is disturbed, and for processing of which our body spends too much time, while sometimes not getting the right calories needed for its development. We drink milk powder, we eat a lot of canned products, and sausages made with the addition of soy. The invention of fast food had about the same effect on the ecology of nutrition as the invention of a nuclear bomb on the ecology of the planet.
Basics of Healthy Eating
When drawing up a healthy diet menu, you should remember a few general rules:
First,you need to eat food often and in small portions. A healthy way of eating involves 5-6 meals per day. It is also good to train yourself to eat at the same time as it stabilizes the work of the stomach and will contribute to weight loss.
- The second important rule is to remember about calories. There is no need to calculate them scrupulously throughout each time after eating. It is enough to follow the diet for a week or two. For example, a woman of 30 years old, weighing 70 kg with height of 170 cm with a little physical activity needs about 2000 kcal. To lose weight, you need to use 80% of the calories from the norm, that is, in our example, about 1600 kcal per day
- The third rule Keep the balance between "income" and "expenses", that is, the energy that the body spends on the main exchange, work, sports, and caloric intake. Food includes four main components: proteins, fats, carbohydrates and dietary fiber. All of them are necessary for our body. Approximate recommended indicators are 60 g of fats, 75 g of proteins, 250 g of carbohydrates and 30 g of fibers.
- The fourth rule. Drink water.Often we do not want to eat; our body simply takes a lack of fluid for hunger and causes us to eat what is not really necessary. One and a half liters of clean drinking water will help to get rid of the pseudo-hunger, make the skin more elastic, improve the overall condition of the body, speed up the metabolic process.
- The fifth rule. Choose products wisely. Read the labels, the composition and calorie content of products, exclude from the diet mayonnaise sauces, products with chemical additives, preservatives, dyes. You need to know what you eat, and then the path to beauty and health will be fast and enjoyable.
Be sure to include in the diet the following:
- Cereals.They are rich in carbohydrates, which will provide our body with energy;
- Fresh vegetables (cabbage, carrot) provide the body with dietary fiber;
- Legumes is a rich source of vegetable protein, especially necessary for those who rarely eat meat or not eat it at all;
- Nuts.Especially walnuts and almonds, as they have a beneficial effect on the entire body and serve as a source of omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, trace elements;
- Fermented milk products natural yoghurts (without added sugar), kefir, low-fat cottage cheese provide calcium and improve the digestive tract work; Sea fish contains protein and essential omega-3 fatty acids;
- Fruits and berries. Vitamins heal the skin and protect the body from diseases;
- Lean meat.Chicken breast, rabbit meat, and beef is a source of protein.
- Beverages.It is recommended to drink mineral water, chicory, smoothies, green tea and natural freshly squeezed vegetable juices.
Diversify your diet! The more different useful foods you consume, the more your body gets various micronutrients, vitamins, and amino acids. If you really want something forbidden, then eat it for breakfast. Of course, it is better to avoid harmful products at all, but sometimes you can pamper yourself.